LA REGINA GRAND
2 DAYS 1 NIGHT
A design reminiscent of the colonial Indochina in the 1930s featuring timeless and sophisticated aesthetics, La ReginaGrand Cruises, The Queen of the Bays boasts a total of 27 spacious suite cabins complete with floor-to-ceiling windows and private balconies that offer spectacular panorama views of Lan Ha Bay. Every suite is a beautiful and tranquil retreat, a blend of timeless elegance and modern conveniences and luxuries accompanied by impeccable and personalised service.
- Longest cruising loop along the picturesque seascape between Lan Ha and Ha Long Bay with the spectacular scatter of islands, dotted with wind- and wave-eroded grottoes and ethereal beauty
- Bamboo boat rowing through Sang Toi (Dark & Light) water tunnel cave
- Visiting a fish farm with many fish species, especially huge groupers
- Kayaking at Van Boi
- Overnight anchoring among Viet Hai’s fish farms
- Cruising through the 7000-year-old Cai Beo fishing village
- Driving on the biggest island in Cat Ba archipelago with a visit to Quan Y war hospital relic inside jungle cave.
- Sumptuous meals, Sunset cocktails, Cooking demonstration and BBQ candlelight dinner on board
- Fun and exciting bamboo dance with crew and Indochine movie night
DAY 1: Hanoi – Tuan Chau Marina – Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay
08:45 – 09:00 La Regina Grand Cruise luxury limousine picks you up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to start your journey to La Regina Private Lounge.
11:45 Arrive at La Regina Private Lounge, enjoy your welcome drink, and express check-in before boarding with the assistance of your Cruise Manager.
12:30 Transfer by speedboat from Tuan Chau Marina to La Regina Grand Cruises. Once boarded, you’ll be welcome drinks will be served as the Cruise Manager briefs you on the cruise familiarization, activities, and onboard safety. The boat will then start cruising along Lan Ha Bay.
13:15 A delicious set lunch is served in Ha Long Restaurant while the cruise sails past Chan Voi (Elephant Feet) and Tra Bau Area.
16:00 Arrive Viet Hai fishing village and start your activity
- Option 1: Enjoy kayaking, swimming (Recommended for guests who do 3 day 2 night itinerary).
- Option 2: Biking to Viet Hai village (Recommended for guests who do 2 day 1 night itinerary).
- Option 3: Boarding tender for a ride around Viet Hai fishing village that can combine with swimming at a beach nearby.
17:30 – 18:30 Transfer back on board for refreshing then enjoy sunset cocktails and cooking demonstration on breezing sundeck
19:00 Enjoy a candlelight BBQ dinner on the sundeck (applied everyday if the number of guests reach 30pax and above). Squid fishing is available after dinner as an optional evening activity.
DAY 2: Viet Hai fishing village - Three Peach Beach area - Dark & Light Cave - Tuan Chau Marina - Hanoi
06:00 Wake-up to the fresh breeze of the bay as you participate on a Tai Chi session on the cruise sundeck.
06:30 Light breakfast is served inside Ha Long Restaurant.
07:30 – 09:00 Passing Cua Van area then start your bamboo boat row to discover the Dark & Light cave
09:30 Return bus ride to Gia Luan Port to board La Regina Grand Cruise for a quick shower and rest followed by a buffet brunch at the Ha Long Restaurant.
12:00 Disembarkation of the cruise and transfer back to Tuan Chau Marina via speedboat
12:30 Arrive at Tuan Chau Marina and transfer back to Hanoi Capital or Noi Bai International Airport.
- Welcome drink
- Luxury cabin with private balcony
- Full meals onboard
- Tourist sites entrance fee, kayak, visiting cave
- Cooking demonstration
- English speaking tour guide on board
- Morning Taichi onboard
- Rowing boat
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beauty Spa & Wellness Services
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s Day
- All other services not clearly mentioned above