2D1N La Regina Royal
Welcome to La Regina Royal – A member of La Regina Cruises Collection. A cruise trip with La Regina Royal is a combination of the bay’s most magnificent scenery departing from Hon Gai port, Ha Long. Known as the charming younger sister of La Regina Legend, La Regina Royal is not merely as elegant and luxurious in every detail as her sister, but also youth oriented with a cozy atmosphere and a delightful blend of traditional Vietnamese design. It offers the most memorable tour package with cruising through-out Halong Bay - the world heritage. Guests are inviting to take the spectacular views of the thousand beautiful Islands and peaceful theme of the bay as well as tasting the best Vietnamese & international cuisines made by our experienced chefs. The special itinerary tour program is a highlight that guests should not miss. La Regina Royal creates the perfect getaway for travelers who desire to explore the exotic of the World Heritage Site. Filled with modern comfort, passengers will find their own tranquil escape from the fast pace of everyday life. Get ready for your most unforgettable moment on La Regina Royal.
- Indulge yourself in the luxury in detail onboard La Regina Royal Cruise, spend your day to discover the most stunning bay in Vietnam.
- Immerse yourself in the water of Halong Bay, spend time relaxing on the pristine beach of Bai Tu Long Bay.
- Experience kayaking through thousands of limestone islands.
- Discover hidden Thien Canh Son Cave and authentic local floating village.
|DAY 1 : HALONG BAY - BAI TU LONG BAY|
|12:30||Departing Hon Gai Harbor, Halong City. Transfer to La Regina Royal Cruise by tender|
|12:45||Enjoy welcome drink then check in your cabin|
|13:30||Cruising through Bai Tu Long Bay & having lunch|
|15:30||Exploring Vung Vieng Fishing Village: Guest choose to discover the daily life of the fisher communities by bamboo boat (one hour) or kayaking around Vung Vieng area (one hour)|
|16:30||Swimming & sunbathing at Ban Chan Beach|
|17:30||Relaxing and enjoying the sunset party with Happy Hour (from 5h30pm- 7h30pm) while the boat is cruising to Cong Dong-Cong Do area to anchor for overnight|
|18:00||Taking part in the cooking class: Learning how to cook traditional Vietnamese Cuisines|
|19:30||Having BBQ dinner|
|12:00||Free evening to join some activities of board games or squid fishing, karaoke (on request) taste the variety of drink at our luxury sundeck bar (chargeable) with wines, cocktails, brandy, juices|
|DAY 2 : BAI TU LONG BAY - HANOI (B/L)|
|06:30||Wake up early in the morning for Tai Chi exercise|
|07:45||Visit Thien Canh Son Cave|
|09:30||Checking-out and relaxing on sundeck or watching fruits carving demonstration.|
|10:30||Enjoy the last scenery of the Ha Long Bay over lunch (a la carte) when the boat cruises back to shore.|
|12:00||Transfer back to Hanoi|
|16:00||Drop off at hotel|
- Welcome Drink, hot/cold towels
- 01 bottles of water / guest /night on-board
- Cooking class
- Entrance fees
- Spacious air conditioner cabins and en-suite bathrooms
- Complimentary 4 meals with 2D/1N tour (01 breakfast - 02 lunches and 01 dinner) and 7 meals with 3D/2N tour (02 breakfasts, 03 lunches, 02 dinners)
- WIFI (depends on the cruising area)
- Tips and beverages
- Personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
CHECK OUR SPECIAL OFFERS