3D2N La Regina Legend
- Indulge yourself in the luxury in detail onboard La Regina Cruise, spend your unwind time in your elegant suites or find your favorite place at any signature facility of the cruise ship.
- Experience kayaking through thousands of limestone islands.
- Immerse yourself in the crystal clear water and spend time relaxing on the pristine beach of Lan Ha Bay.
- Enjoy find gourmet journey of La Corona Restaurant.
|DAY 1: HANOI – HAI PHONG - LAN HA BAY|
|9:00 -9:30||LA REGINA LEGEND CRUISE luxury limousine picks you up at your hotel at Hanoi Old Quarter to travel to La Regina Private Lounge – arrive at around 11h30. The 2-hour journey from Hanoi to Got Ferry via the new Hanoi – Hai Phong highway is seen as a much quicker and smoother than the classic 4-hour drive to other ferries in Halong City. It’s a huge advantage when cruising with La Regina Legend Cruise.|
|12:30||Let your vacation start with a welcome drink and wet towel during the time that our Cruise Manager introduce the safety briefing. The boat start to cruise to Lan Ha bay.|
|13:15||Delicious set menu lunch is served in La Corona restaurant.|
|15:30||Feel free to discover Trung Trang cave, one iconic and historic cave in Cat Ba island|
|17:30 - 19:00||Enjoy your time with the beautiful sunset on the bay and join “Happy Hour” – 30% Discount off all drinks onboard|
|18h30||Join our Cooking Class on sundeck with the Chef on boat and learn how to prepare one of the most iconic dish of Vietnamese cuisine.|
|19h30||Dinner is served on sundeck if the weather permit|
|21h00||Other option is to try yourself at Squid Fishing at the reception or watching movie in the La Magia Restaurant on the third floor|
|DAY 2: LAN HA BAY - HA LONG BAY|
|Start your day with a Taichi session on the sundeck|
|6:45 – 8:00||Breakfast is served in La Corona on the second floor|
|8:30||Move to Day Cruise. Free time to relaxing and enjoy beautiful view of Lan Ha Bay|
|9:30||Visit Viet Hai village in the midst of jungles, covered by high mountains range of the Cat Ba National Park|
|12:00||Back to the main boat for relaxing and enjoy the lunch|
|14:00||Enjoy kayaking at Ao Ech area which is one of the most beautiful area on Lan Ha Bay|
|16:30||Back to the La Regina Legend Cruise. Free time to enjoy beautiful sunset on the bay|
|17:30 – 19:00||Enjoy your time with the beautiful sunset on the bay and join “Happy Hour” – 30% Discount off all drinks onboard|
|18:30||Join our Cooking & Fruit Carving Class on sundeck with the Chef on boat and learn how to make one of the most iconic dish of Vietnamese cuisine and make some fruit flowers|
|19:30||Dinner is served on sundeck if the weather permit|
|21:00||Other option is to try yourself at Squid Fishing at the reception or watching movie in the La Magia Restaurant on the third floor|
|DAY 3: LAN HA BAY – HAI PHONG – HANOI|
|6:15||Start your day with a Taichi session on the sundeck|
|6:45||Light breakfast is served in La Corona on the second floor|
|7:30||The boat anchor at Tra Bau area, it is time to discover the natural beauty of Lan Ha bay by kayak or swimming.|
|9:00 - 9:45||Back to the main boat for relaxing and check out at the reception, please put all your luggage at the outside of your cabin, crew member will help to bring luggage on land.|
|9:45||Brunch is served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to the harbor.|
|11:30||Disembark at the harbor|
information or enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us. Dial 100 for Reception.
Enjoy your cruise!
- English speaking tour guide on boat
- All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries (02 lunches, 02dinner, 02 breakfast, 01 brunch)
- Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming (if the weather permits), Movies, Squid fishing, Music entertainment.
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- Luxury cabin with A/C
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh flower, two bottle of mineral water in each suite and fresh fruits basket (for Queen Regent Suite)
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s Day
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
CHECK OUR SPECIAL OFFERS